Furniture available A La Carte for any room or entire house:
- Living room: couches, chairs, recliners, coffee tables, end tables, area rugs & art
- Dining room: dining room table & chairs, hutch, buffet, dry bars
- Bedrooms: bedroom suites, beds, mattress, chest of drawers
- Kitchen: tables, chairs, appliances, cabinets
- Outdoor: Patio furniture
- Miscellaneous: lamps, desks, mirror, accent pieces, artificial plants
How the process works:
- Make an appointment with our ReStore General Manager, Paul Hunt, to visit our two Flagler County ReStore locations to choose staging furniture.
- Price of chosen furniture is calculated to determine monthly rental charge, 25% of total marked price.
- First month rental of 25% includes delivery and pick up in Flagler County, nominal fees outside of county.
Charges for services:
- Each month furniture is utilized, 25% of total calculated furniture rental will be charged.
- After 5 months furniture rental is paid in full. When use of furniture is complete, through sale of house, Habitat will pick up furniture or new owners can request purchase from Flagler Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
- Payments made via credit/debit card charged on a recurring payment up to 4 months for 25% of furniture per payment.
- Payments can be stopped with 3 days’ notice and furniture returned or purchased.
- Complete staging packages can be purchased for a discounted price or individual pieces for original sales price.